According to Dinesh D’Souza’s website the film will cover:
- Why Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler admired the Democratic Party (and why the fascists and National Socialists identified with the progressive Left)
- How Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger inspired Nazi racial theorists
- How leftist philosophers have intentionally (if covertly) promoted and justified Nazi tactics and the fascist ideal of theall-powerful centralized state
- Why the anti-free-speech, anti-capitalist, anti-religious-liberty, pro-violence, pro-abortion Democratic Party is a national socialist (Nazi) party in everything but name
- More than a book of arresting analysis, D’Souza shows how to begin the work of denazifying the American Left
Also on the Website Dinesh writes:
“In this book, I turn the tables on the Democratic Left and show that they—not Trump—are the real fascists. They are the ones who use Nazi bullying and intimidation tactics and subscribe to a full-blown fascist ideology. The charges that they make against Trump and the GOP are actually applicable to them. The self-styled opponents of hate are the actual practitioners of the politics of hate. Through a process of transference, leftists blame their victims for being and doing what they themselves are and do. In a sick inversion, the real fascists in American politics masquerade as anti-fascists and accuse the real anti-fascists of being fascists.”
FROM THE INSIDE FLAP
The American Left is pushing a big lie right now—that President Donald Trump, the Republican Party, and conservatives are a fascist threat. That threat is so grave, the Left tells us, that it justifies violent “anti-fascist” protests, the shouting down of conservative speakers, and demands (that started even before he was sworn in) for the impeachment and assassination of the democratically elected president of the United States.
But, as best-selling author Dinesh D’Souza points out, the “big lie” is actually the reverse of the truth: the Republican Party has always been the party of small government, political liberty, and economic freedom. In stark contrast, it’s the American Left—both in ideology and tactics—that is rooted in fascism and Nazism; and its thuggery, censorship, and intimidation tactics are part of a deliberate effort to subvert the democratic process just as Hitler and Mussolini did.
I’m sure you are familiar with Dinesh D’Souza from previous documentaries such as Obama’s America, America: Imagine the World Without Her, and Hillary’s America. He is an amazing author and filmmaker. I can not wait to read his next book! I recommend everybody does! Thank you Dinesh D’Souza for speaking the truth and educating others!